Jul 21, 2009

Worlds longest post!

Dax is growing and changing so SO fast! I take millions of pictures and then it takes me forever to get them to my blog! So there is quite a bit here The pictures really date back to the weekend of the 23rd of may. Just to sum it up- the weekend of my birthday we went to st. george to do some swimming and boating.It was Dax's first time at all of this and he did so good! When we first put him in the pool he just kicked and kicked and kicked! He loved it, so we swam a few times that weekend. At the lake he was so cute and happy, he slept most of the time because the motion of the boat put him right to sleep. We also went down south for the 4th of july to swim and boat. It was lots of fun to see the fam and just have a good time. There are also just a few pics from our days at home!
Our little man has been so smiley and silly lately! He talks to me and has a pretty loud voice. He also has this happy squeel that he does and it is so funny! He is rolling front to back and back to front, but does front to back the best. When I try to get him to sit up by himself he locks his knees and goes to a standing position( i'm holding his hands). If I put him on his tummy he tries to do this funny little army crawl but hasn't quite figured out he needs his feet on the ground not just his knees. He really knows me and Ryan and follows our voices around the house. I love it when Ry comes home and starts talking because Dax looks for him the second he hears him. Dax is very active and kicks and moves his little arms constantly!

My most favorite thing that Dax does is when I sing him a little song to put him to bed at nap time as soon as I finish he puts the binkie on the side of his mouth and coos back to me like he is singing me a song, His little voice is so sweet! It melts my heart and I am so happy to be his mom!

I know I put so many pics of Dax just getting out of the tub or in the tub, but I just think he is so cute!


We spent the 4th with my family in STG. Had a little bbq, did some swimming then off to the fireworks. Ryan is pretty into little Dax, their pals! It was so funny when Ry had Dax on his shoulders and turned around and you could see Dax's little tummy and butt! Those two are quite the pair! Dax loves his dad and is always so happy with him!



We went to a park outside the sunbowl to watch the fireworks, This was the first year we all decided to be a little matchy matchy. None of the boys decided to partake in the madness, but poor Dax did not have a choice.


A little more swimmin on the 4th, this was the second time we took him in the pool and he was even more excited about it, Dax is so active he is constantly kicking and moving his arms and squirming, I love it! Its so much fun seeing him grow and learn new things!


Me and Tara were so excited to do cousin pictures this year! We tried getting Hannah to hold Dax, but he did't like the grass and they started to fall over backwards, it was the funniest thing.

Hannah was sporting this teeny bikini! It was so cute. She was giving Camber some directions here, we know who's boss!

I have the best sisters in the whole world! They have been coming up to my house as often as they can this summer to spend time with me and to help me with Dax. They are the best babysitters ever!We took Dax up to the farm to get some potatoes. When Camber took him by the horses he just sat there and stared!!ha ha

This picture might look like Im a bad mom ,but it is actually really funny. Whenever I put Dax on his boppy for tummy time he pushes so hard with his little feet that he goes right up and over the top, he is then stuck with his feet in the air and he looks like a fish out of water. I had to get a pic of it so I put him on the boppy with Camber in front of him and sure enough as soon as I put him down he did it!


Check out those Bicepts!! ha ha

Me and Dax went to watch Ry play softball this year. It was a little cold at the games so we had to be all bundled up. When I put him in his stroller he no longer likes to lay down, he has to be sitting straight up and seeing whats going on.





This was Dax's first time at the lake, he was such a happy camper and actually did pretty well wearing his life jacket! Hannah is getting pretty brave for a 2 year old and riding the tube and the waverunners!



Hannah is so cute, she always wants to get her little hands on (cuzin) That is what she always calls Dax!


First time in the pool with mom and dad!


This was taken with one of Dax's favorite aunts a few months ago at Darrins graduation.

No comments: