Jul 13, 2009

Dax's blessing June 7th 2009

I am such a slow blogger!! We blessed Dax on June 7th in our home ward in Mapleton Utah. Ryan gave him the most beautiful blessing. We planned on having a brunch across the street from our house at a little barn pavillion, but it rained and rained the night before and sunday morning. So we had to move it inside my house! I was so nervous to have 50+ people in my new house but it worked out just perfect! We are so blessed to have Dax in our lives and so many wonderful people.

Grandpa and Grandma Simmons


Great Grandpa and Grandma Simmons

Great Grandpa and grandma Layne( G-pa layne says he has always been a great grandpa! haha)

Grandpa and Grandma Snow


Happy Birthday to Me! We celebrated my 23rd birthday in St. George with my family, my mom made an awesome ice cream cake! Ryan made me wait all day long for my gift and it was so worth the wait!! A trip to Maui in september!!

No comments: