Mar 4, 2009

Down on the farm

The first weekend in February my family came up to visit ( I know I am very slow at posting). We had so much fun! I just love my sisters to death! We always have so much fun together. When they came this time we had to take Hannah to the farm because she LOVES animals. Were not really sure where she gets it from because the closest thing Tara has ever had to a pet is a chinese fighting fish that ate my little guppies! She will try to ride any animal and if thats not possible then try to hold any animal and finally if thats not she just plays with them. She loves strawberry shortcake so we took her to the farm to see the honey pie ponies as she calls them. At first we just let her touch them and pet them but it wasn't very long before she was needing a ride and trying to climb on herself! Im so glad they came to stay with me! I just love em so much!



After she had had a ride with everyone Hannah started saying "mom off" it was pretty cute. Ryan led the horse around while Hannah rode by herself. She simply could not get enough of the horse. It was like torture trying to get her off! When Ryan put the horse away and it was time to leave Hannah cried and kept saying "I ride, horse, I ride!" She is going to be the best big cousin for our little boy and show him the ropes! My family always jokes that its going to be like the show rugrats. Hannah will be angelica and our little boy will be Tommy!



Hannah loves animals! She thought this little hen was pretty neat and the first thing she wanted to do was hold it. She went right up to it and tried picking her up. The hen didn't like it and so hannah just got as close as she could. But kept saying " I hold".



Hannah and Tara on black, or honey pie, or horse/pony. Those are the many names Hannah had for the mule. She originally called him honey pie, but after riding him for a while she kept saying the different names, but mostly black!

No comments: