Mar 5, 2009

Baby Showers!!!

My sister in laws in provo had an awesome shower for me! I didn't get a good picture of them though :(. They really put a lot of work into everything to make it so great for me! I love you guys so much. My mom and sisters were able to come up for it and I was so glad to have them here, we had so much fun! We had awesome food and fun games too. We received lots of nice gifts as well. Ryan and I are so blessed with so much! we have the best families and so much love and support!



Hannah and Amy's little boy Dylan. I didn't get to my camera in time but this was so funny! Hannah was first of all trying to ride Dylan while he was crawling around on the ground, when she couldn't do that she got the big bottle full of jelly beans and tried feeding it to him like it was his bottle! She is so full of imagination!


This picture is supposed to go after the next one.
After dinner we went back home to have some Ice cream cake! Hannah was very helpful to papa blowing out his candles. He had to do it a few times just to amuse her! We love you so much dad, and are so glad your ours!!!



While we were in St. George for my shower we got to go to dinner with my family for My dad's birthday! My dad is quite the regular at Samurai 21 and we all love it so we went there, then went home to eat some ice cream cake!



My best friend MEgan had a shower for me in St. George, It was lots of fun my girlfriends from high school were there, it was so much fun seeing everyone! I am not a great photographer, they were playing a game where they cut pictures out of different magazines and putting together what our baby would look like!! I love you MEg, thanks so much!!!



35 weeks!! Im a little behind as always, but were now 37 weeks!

1 comment:

*StEpHaNie* said...

hey! i didnt even know you were pregnant!! your getting way close!! good luck with everything!! you look great!