Jan 26, 2009

This past weekend we went down to St. George. A few of Ryan's friends were down from Springville and they got together for a little round of golf, My friends from high school got together for dinner. Afterwards me meg and tosh went to frost top for a little dessert. It was so fun to see everyone, but it's crazy to see how many different ways our lives are going! So I put some pics up of the present and a few of the past!

Meg and I at frost top in St. George after a little get together with the rest of our friends!


Megan and I just moving in to our new apt. in Orem in 2004!! I just love you meg! Im so glad were friends, your the best friend a girl could ever ask for! Im so excited your going to be an aunt soon!!! ( I couldn't find a better picture, Ry hates when we do crossed eye pics!! ha ha)



Me and Tosh headed out to the lake almost 6 years ago! its crazy how time flies!!!

Me and Tosh outside frost top. It's so funny to be pregnant together! I remember cheering together and doing so many other things growing up! its so fun and crazy to see her prego too! She is having a little girl in february. And out little boy follows in march!

1 comment:

B and B Slack said...

What cute girls! It was fun doing dinner- come down more so we can have a reason to get together! Can't wait to meet your baby!