Jan 13, 2009

Christmas and new years and then some...

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and a great new year!
My camera was dead on Christmas and I didn't have the charger in St. George with me so we don't really have any pics besides the ones other people took! So next time we go down I'll put some pics up. Christmas Eve my family has some really fun traditions. My mom always makes a really good dinner and tons and tons of treats (so its not easy being pregnant and surrounded by yummy foods). We always have an auction where my mom gets a bunch of different gifts and then we get 200 pennies to bid on the items. They are wrapped so we don't know what were bidding on. You can get anything from cotton candy to gift cards or cash! It's my favorite tradition. We have a set of chimes we play christmas songs with, and open Christmas pj's as well. My mom tells us to go to bed because santa is here and wants to put our gifts out! Christmas morning we eat my moms home made cinnamon rolls and egg strada and open gifts! My parents are the best they always do so much for our family and want us to have the best Christmas ever, and we always do!

New Years Eve! Every year since Me and Ry have been dating we go to temple square to see the lights, its one of my favorite things to do in the Holiday Season!



Ryan and Hannah are pretty good little friends. She got him to take her for a walk down the street to see the blow up frosties. She built a little snowman outside her house when it snowed a few weeks back and watched frosty the snowman so she loves frosties now!



Heres a look out our window just a few days before Christmas! thank heaven we went down south to get out of the cold!!!



The Belly shot! This is me and baby at 25 weeks! You can tell how good I am at keeping my blog up because I am now almost 30 weeks. Maybe by the time I have the baby there will be an updated picture of the belly!


At the beginning of december we went to St. George and I was able to see McKell and Cambers dance performance! They are seriously the best dancers, I Love to see them even though I don"t get too many chances! I love you two, your the best!

Camber in the nutcracker. Im not really great at action shots!



McKell is the second one from the left.

No comments: