Dec 9, 2008

Our baby boy!

How cute is he?? We are so excited to be pregnant but we really can't wait to see our little one! Everyone says he already looks so much like Ry and I love that. I used to always tell him I wanted a little boy that looks just like him. These pics are from the doctors office about 6 weeks ago. I wish we got to see him every time we went in!





I think this is the neatest picture. The whole time we were having the ultrasound he was moving and rolling around like CRAZY! Seriously one second he would be on one side then the other, then right way up and upside down. We were able to take home about 10 pics. This one he is facing down and she was able to get a really good shot of his spine. It's so crazy to see how it all works and fits together perfectly. I know being pregnant and growing a little one is more than just science. It really is amazing to me. I think we are so lucky today to get to have ultrasounds and see these little babes!


This picture isn't really good, it't just a picture of the ultrasound but if you can't tell it's his little foot!

2 comments:

Megan and Curtis said...

KELS!!
Long time no see pretty girl! Looks like everything is going well with ya. Congrats on the baby! I'm so excited for you guys! We just found out we are pregnant too, but i'm only 6 weeks. Stay in touch please!!!
Megan

B and B Slack said...

Hi Kels...how exciting about the baby boy! Are you guys still living in Provo? If you come down for Christmas maybe we can all get together for lunch or dinner or something...let me know what you think!