Apr 30, 2009

lots and lots of Dax!

Dax loves his bath! It't so fun to watch him he just looks all around and stretches out. Ryan gets a little cup of water and pours it on his tummy to keep him warm.






I love when he is all fresh out of the tub, he just kicks and looks around.


Ryan is the best dad, and husband! He loves taking care of Dax and spending lots and lots of time with him. I am so lucky Ry has been so good to me and very helpful! Not only is he running his own business and in the middle of remodeling his office, he still finds time to take me and Dax to lunch, help me do laundry and dishes and even takes a turn feeding Dax at night, or getting up with him when he is wide eyed at 6:00 am so I can get some sleep! I feel so lucky and never knew I could love two boys so much!


We went up spanish fork canyon for an easter picnic with RYans family! Dax loves hanging out with his dad and really did good outside for the first time.









At my moms house we bathed Dax in the sink! I just love him all naked he looks so cute, then all bundled tight is my favorite! He loves his boppy on his tummy but just for a few minutes. Right as Dax was born they stuck this big green binkie in his mouth and they have been inseperable ever since. Only sometimes he just chews on it, then gets mad when it falls out of his mouth. We have named the dang thing big green!





Dax's first walk! He absolutely loved it! he stayed wide awake and just looked around the whole time! Were so lucky to have this little guy in our lives!

And of course I had to include a picture of little angelica!! Hannah is growing up so fast! We had a picnic on sunday at my parents and the first thing she said when she came down the stairs and saw Dax was baby, I Hold. She is so gentle and sweet with him, she is the best big cousin!



While we were in St. George Tosha brought her little one Taleah over to meet her new friend Dax. It was so cute DAx just kept turning to her to face her. I love little baby feet so I tried getting a picture of them but it didn't turn out real well because they were both really squirmy!




After a long walk around the neighborhood! Dax loves walks and he usually stays wide awake but this one put him right to sleep!



My mom came up for the day on thursday to visit us. We went to the mall and ate at pf changs, its always so fun to have her visit!

Dax started getting pretty hungry so I fed him in the car, this is his pooping face afterwards. It makes me laugh so hard every time he does it so this time I had to get a pic.



A few weeks ago Dax was laying on my bed at night after his bath and I had the fan on he just started and stared then started moving his little mouth and reaching up for it, It was so cute!




When Im in the kitchen sometimes Dax doesn't like his little vibrating chair so I lay him on the kitchen table and he keeps me company while I clean or do dishes.


And of course he's always got his buddy big green!

No comments: