Dec 4, 2008

China

Coneecheewaw! So obviously Im not great at spelling in chinese but this means hello in Chinese! My parents went on a 2 week vacation to China, not only once since I have posted but twice! They went the first time to the great wall, the olympic sights, and so many many other places! While there they discovered they loved the shopping so they went back a month later with long lists from all us kids, and a few family and friends as well! I hope I can go back with them soon, but I don't plan on taking a newborn on vacation and especially not 12 hours on a plane! But if you see them you'll have to ask them about their trip it was a really awesome experience!

I think I remember being told that this picture was not to be posted on any blogs but Im not really sure! ha ha, I think they look so cute! My few pictures can hardly describe the trip, but I thought these were a few good ones!




They went to the great wall of China, which I would love to see!




Here is my mom getting many pictures taken of her!

No comments: