Sep 9, 2008

Ryan Tara and Hannah came to visit yay! I always love having them here,Hannah is the silliest little girl. Tara and I were doing something in the other room and I went in my bedroom to see what Hannah Lou was doing and she was "lounging" in my bed it was so cute how she just made herself right at home.


We went to Hogle zoo while they were here,we also took our little nephew Christian with us, after we had seen all the animals and had some good treats, the kids loved cooling off at the waterball,they didn't want to leave. I loved how cute they played together!



Won't he be the cutest dad ever? Christian loves hanging out with Ry! They are good friends and we always love having him with us!



Hannah and Christian needed a little break to enjoy some cheetos and snow cones!

No comments: