Jun 24, 2008

Busy week!

   It's been a while, we have been really busy with family things and little trips here and there, I have not figured out yet how to do a slideshow so I just have really long posts with lots of pics!


Grandpa's farm in Lewiston. I used to come up here all the time growing up.  We would help feed the calves,milk the cows, climb the haystacks, and be sure we got a ride in the back of the truck or four wheeler to halls store to get our little brown bags full of penny candies! My mom and A few of us went up there to visit g-pa.  He is the cutest man you'll ever meet! He wanted to show me how the bailer worked so here we are in the tractor.   We  also rode around the field on the four wheeler and of course went to halls store!  In the picture above Grandpa J loves to put us in the front of his tractor and give us a "ride" which means he lifts the bucket with us in it up and down and forward and backwards and he gets the biggest kick out of it.  We have done this for as long as I Can remember!



My cousin Taylor had his missionary farewell in Salt Lake, and I thought it was really funny that my mom and I totally matched and didn't even plan it. I mean really, white skirt, hot pink shirts, how does that work out? I guess my madre must have pretty good taste!  So I had to get a picture of it. I think my mom is pretty cute and I just love her to death!



We also went to the parade of homes with who else? Mike and Diana.  It was so much fun to see lots of new and beautiful ideas! I am ready to get into my own house so I made sure to take lots and lots of pictures.  The house behind us was our favorite house.  We spent the whole day going from house to house until about 9:30 and Ry and Mike enjoyed it too and were such good sports! love ya babe!



This past weekend was my cousins wedding in Logan.( I know talk about lots and lots of family togetherness in one week!)   It was at a really pretty church there and it I love how green everything is there. That is one thing that is definately so different from St. George is how lush and green it gets! It's my favorite time of year here because it's not too hot and not cold.

No comments: