May 31, 2008


This last weekend was my 22 birthday! I had the best day with Ry.  He got me some awesome gifts and spent the whole day with me.  That night we went to the Cheesecake factory with a couple of friends and the to boondocks to play around.  We also went to a drive in movie this weekend.  It was so much fun we got tons of blankets and pillows and watched it from the back of the truck.  We saw made of honor and it wasn't really the greatest, but it was so much fun.  I wish there was a drive in closer to here.  

Sunday night my mom and little sisters came to drop mckell off at efy. Camber stayed with me for the rest of the week and we kept pretty busy.  We went up to park city to the resort and rock climbed and rode the alpine slide.  We also went to bridal veil falls and had a picnic and hiked around, it was so pretty up there I want to go back right now!  I love all of my family so so much, I am just so lucky to have them! 

My first tag!!
 
Tara Tagged me, so i had to call her and ask her what it meant! 

20 years ago...
1-I had just barely turned 2.
2-It was a weekend night so i had probably just had a bath and my dad came in and told me a story, most likely goldilocks and the 3 bears!
3-there is a good chance my mom painted my fingernails

10 years ago...
1- I was 12 and got a new bedroom set for my birthday i was loving!
2- playing night games with the neighbors hoping casey harmon would play
3- begging my older sister to let me sleep with her, or sleepwalking up to my parents room and waking them both up.

5 years ago....
1-  I woke up next to missy's pool with her on a lounge chair and mike and amy on another! (funny missy that we just talked about this! lol) 
2-Had to wake up too early for cheer practice, and not being able to see anything while there because I hated putting my contacts in that early.
3-I got in big big trouble with amy at cheer camp for getting in the same jacket as her and acting like we were siamese twins while singing X gonna give it to you ( i think xibit rapped that one??) good times, i think we both peed our pants laughing.

3 years ago..
1- Almost to the date I got engaged.
2-I was working at Island Tans in St. George; I think that was my favorite job ever.
3-I would have never imagined I was going to move 5 times in less than 3 years.

1 year ago...
1- I lived in California where I worked with the craziest bunch of people who I still love so so much!
2-Got a wedding band to go with my ring.
3-Thought I was going to be a mom!

So far this year...
1-I think I have drove to and from St. George 6 million times, I could do it with my eyes closed.
2-Ryan had  a huge career change and got life, health, property and casualty licensed for insurance.  He is now taking over his families insurance business.
3-Ryan has taken up golf And me tennis!

Yesterday I...
1- Went to a drive in movie in Mt. Pleasant Utah
2-Met my dear old friend missy g at Zupa's for lunch where we had the most amazing salad called nuts about berries and did some good catchin up.
3-Went running outside at about 2:00 pm which was a bad idea because it was really really hot!

Today I...
1- Hung out with ry all day, we went running, to lunch ( at Zupas whereI had the same salad as yesterday because I feel that I am addicted to it now), to the mall to get him new shoes.
2- This evening we went to our usual spot in Springville la Casita Mexican food.
3-Watched a crazy movie called clovertown that I do not recommend.

Tomorrow I...
1-Will sleep in because I don't have church until 1:00.
2-Hopefully go play tennis with  my  new racket I got for my birthday.
3-Make dutch oven potatoes and bbq chicken for dinner. I know it's not a traditional sunday dinner but sometimes it's nice to have a little variety.

In the next year I  may..
1-Finish Nail school and be working at a salon and from home.
2-Have a baby or be pregnant.
3-No mays about it go on a great caribbean vacation.

I would love to tag Tosh, Missy and Brittney;) 


No comments: