May 14, 2008

FORE!!

Well, we are sure enjoying the nicer weather! I gave ry a set of new golf clubs for Christmas and he has definately been putting them to good use.   So i decided yesterday to take him out to Hobble Creek and show him a thing or two about how it's done! not really he is actually really good and we had so much fun going together! It was really funny when we went into the clubhouse to pay, the guy working already knew Ryan so i guess no matter what he sayss he is quite the regular up there!Afterwards we went to brookside to get dinner! it was a really fun day.  I am so lucky to have a great husband who loves me so much and who likes to hang out with me!


Ry, showing off his mad skills!

I was freeeeezing cold! Hobble Creek is up the canyon in Mapleton so it's a little colder then down in the valley!

No comments: